Jeff opened Aidikoff Law in 2010 to represent the most vulnerable in our society – the elderly. His practice focuses on all aspects of elder abuse and neglect. Since the firm’s founding, Jeff has litigated hundreds of cases involving everything from stage IV bedsores to manipulative and deceitful sales practices.
In 2019, Jeff was recognized by Super Lawyers as an Up-and-Coming 100 Southern California Rising Star, a list limited to only 100 Southern California Rising Star attorneys.
Jeff has also been recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star for six years in a row (2015 – 2020), an honor reserved for only 2.5% of all Southern California attorneys. He is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and is recognized as both a Top 100 and Top 40 under 40 trial lawyer for the National Trial Lawyers organization.
From 2015 to 2019, Jeff served on the Board of Directors for the Exceptional Children’s Foundation (ECF), the only nonprofit in California that provides a lifetime continuum of services for disabled children, adults and seniors. In 2017, he was elected to serve as Vice Treasurer, Secretary and Chairman of the Development Committee for ECF.
Jeff currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities (LATLC), whose primary purpose is to make a positive difference in the quality of life for people within the greater Los Angeles area, focusing on issues related to education, children, survivors of abuse, persons with disabilities, and homelessness, by providing financial assistance to needy persons and groups in the greater Los Angeles area. He also volunteers for and/or supports Bet Tzedek, ASPCA, the Animal Legal Defense Fund, Wounded Warriors and Habitat for Humanity.
- Discovery of Regulatory Documents: Debunking the Myth of an “SEC Privilege” in Securities Arbitration, PIABA Bar Journal, Vol. 18, No. 2, 2011.
- States With a Civil Private Right of Action for Financial Elder Abuse, PIABA Bar Journal, Vol 24, No.1, 2017.
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2015-2020
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Up-and-Coming 100, 2019
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member
- Top Lawyer, AVVO, 2016-2020
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, National Trial Lawyers
- Lead Counsel Rating in Elder Law
- California, 2010
- Oak Ridge Military Academy, Oak Ridge, NC, 1999.
- San Francisco State University, Political Rhetoric, Bachelor’s Degree, Deans List, 2004.
- Southwestern Law School, Trial Advocacy Honors Program, Juris Doctorate, 2010.