- California woman alleges Great American Life guilty of elder abuse
- San Diego forum aims to teach elderly, caregivers to avoid scams
- Elder Abuse Attorney Jeff Aidikoff Selected as a 2016 Super Lawyers Rising Star for Southern California
- Death with Dignity and the Elderly Population- CA’s SB 128.
- Casey Kasem’s Daughter Demands LAPD Arrest Widow for Elder Abuse
Monthly Archives: February 2015
A recent opinion piece in the Modesto Bee discusses the consequences of a proposed “Death with Dignity” Bill in California (“Senate Bill 128” or “SB128”). The author raises interesting questions about a topic recently brought to light by the public
Read the full story from Billboard here.
See the full story from the UK here.
PRESS RELEASE DATE: JANUARY 10, 2015 DEL MAR, CALIFORNIA FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is pleased to announce that attorney Jeff Aidikoff of Beverly Hills, CA has been certified as a member. The Million Dollar Advocates Forum