- California woman alleges Great American Life guilty of elder abuse
- San Diego forum aims to teach elderly, caregivers to avoid scams
- Elder Abuse Attorney Jeff Aidikoff Selected as a 2016 Super Lawyers Rising Star for Southern California
- Death with Dignity and the Elderly Population- CA’s SB 128.
- Casey Kasem’s Daughter Demands LAPD Arrest Widow for Elder Abuse
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The Grand Forks Herald recently wrote about a team of local agencies seeking to open an elder abuse center in the Fargo, ND and Moorhead, MN metropolitan areas. The team seeks to build a single office with law enforcement officials,
News Channel 4 in Oklahoma City reports that a nursing home safety advocate is calling for the resignation or removal of seven state officials. Wes Bledsoe, founder of A Perfect Cause, met with staff from the governor’s office to demand
The Glenner Memory Care Centers posted an excellent article by Alan Brady entitled “How to Protect Your Loved One in a Nursing Home.” It lists common warning signs of elder abuse victims. Bed sores, bruises, or cuts are typically found
The Prosecutor’s Office in Pierce County, Washington is getting a $200,000 boost to its budget to combat elder abuse. With the increased funds, the County’s Elder Fraud and Abuse team will consist of two deputy prosecutors and a legal assistant.