- California woman alleges Great American Life guilty of elder abuse
- San Diego forum aims to teach elderly, caregivers to avoid scams
- Elder Abuse Attorney Jeff Aidikoff Selected as a 2016 Super Lawyers Rising Star for Southern California
- Death with Dignity and the Elderly Population- CA’s SB 128.
- Casey Kasem’s Daughter Demands LAPD Arrest Widow for Elder Abuse
Monthly Archives: September 2013
California Governor Jerry Brown has signed a bill which allows victims of elder financial abuse to recover attorney’s fees and expenses. Prior to the passing of AB 381, California law allowed for double damages for elder victims of theft or