- California woman alleges Great American Life guilty of elder abuse
- San Diego forum aims to teach elderly, caregivers to avoid scams
- Elder Abuse Attorney Jeff Aidikoff Selected as a 2016 Super Lawyers Rising Star for Southern California
- Death with Dignity and the Elderly Population- CA’s SB 128.
- Casey Kasem’s Daughter Demands LAPD Arrest Widow for Elder Abuse
Monthly Archives: June 2013
State authorities in Ohio are attempting to revoke the license of a nursing home in Zanesville. Hidden cameras placed in Autumn Health Care with patient permission, but without staff knowledge, captured footage of neglect and indifference by nursing home staff.
98 year-old Minnie Graham was a victim of nursing home abuse before she passed away. We know this because, after finding several unexplained bruises and wounds on her body, her family installed a hidden video camera in Minnie’s room at
30 days to 24 months in prison plus costs and a $500 fine is the sentence for one elder abuse defendant in Pennsylvania. Diana Frye plead guilty to neglect of a care-dependent person while she was employed at Warner’s Home
OCWeekly.com is reporting that a 62-year-old in-home caregiver has been arraigned on charges of felony sexual penetration by a foreign object and force. Robert Ligayo, a licensed caregiver for Salus Home Care, plead not guilty and was being held on