- California woman alleges Great American Life guilty of elder abuse
- San Diego forum aims to teach elderly, caregivers to avoid scams
- Elder Abuse Attorney Jeff Aidikoff Selected as a 2016 Super Lawyers Rising Star for Southern California
- Death with Dignity and the Elderly Population- CA’s SB 128.
- Casey Kasem’s Daughter Demands LAPD Arrest Widow for Elder Abuse
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Before one chooses a nursing home, a considerable amount of due diligence is required to ensure you’re not making the wrong choice. As part of the due diligence process, it is important to check the facility’s history. The following link:
Salespeople in the insurance and annuity industries continue to make product recommendations that are unsuitable for individuals over 65 years old. The profitability and sales commissions will continue to ensure that someone, somewhere cannot be trusted with mom and pops’ retirement savings.
One common area of confusion in elder abuse litigation is how to plead a financial elder abuse claim. Is financial abuse rooted in contract theory? Do I litigate under the Probate Code? Does the California Legal Remedies Act (CLRA) apply?
Edward Fitzgerald, a former Dana Point yacht broker, was arrested in Florida on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 to face up to 58 charges for fraud, grand theft and elder abuse related to an alleged ponzi scheme targeting investors in Orange